To obtain a copy of your high school transcript, please send your request in writing and include your name (including maiden name), date of birth, social security number and the address where your transcript should be sent. Also, send a $5 money order (or cash if in person) made payable to the high school you attended and mail to:

Bremen High School Registrar
15203 Pulaski Road
Midlothian, IL 60445

Tinley Park High School Registrar
6111 W. 175th Street
Tinley Park, IL 60477

Hillcrest High School Registrar
17401 Pulaski Road
Country Club Hills, IL 60478

Oak Forest High School Registrar
15201 S. Central Avenue
Oak Forest, IL 60452